Hi Everyone!

I am back from Japan and started my engine running eversince! Yea!


Want to tell you guys that I am writing a book and will be hoping that you guys will read it! Its my personal story about my career for this short 2 years! Yup! Ha... really very happy that I am able to pen down my thoughts...


I have been meeting more and more people and realise that they want to change their career and finding a better job, of course with the intention of a higher pay. When I ask them what career, they still want to have the same field, but with a higher pay.

Just find that some of them just merely said without any actions, i.e never send out new resumes or go for interviews. All this boils down internally as to whether do they really want to find a new job for themselves...


Ha. And of course, I would always ask them, "How about my job?" "Have anyone asked you before?" Most of the time, they said No. Ha... No, for the 2 questions... :)



Oh yes, I want to tell you guys that I can't wait to move out to my new place! Yea! It is in Bishan... Ha... Really excited to have a new home and I can make it SPEARS home... wooHoo! Love it... And it will be the house of Mervyn, Eve, Little Mervyns and Little Eves! So nice right?? Really looking forward for a new family.... Yea.... my life goals! Ha...


Some pictures in Japan... Still have alot more! See ya!













































Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006