My my! More pictures!


Vending machines... Japan has lots of them and selling Kitties to Relax Bears! Ha...



Eve and I at Changi Terminal 3...



First Jap meal after touching down...super hungry ya!


Second meal... and I love the food!! Mervyn and Food!...




Yes, we queued up very long for icecream! 30 minutes...



Finally got our icecream! Quite nice... Ha...





Wow, Eve told me to pose like that... ok lo...






At the Gala Dinner... Ha... ;)




Yes, it is held here...very posh place...



Went to Kyoto the next day and love the temperature...




My boss, Lifen and I...





Eve and I... aren't we loving?? Haa




At one of the parks in Kyoto.... kinda cold without wearing any gloves though..





I wonder why I take this picture...Probably find that the tiles are unique...





At the entrance of one temple... note that the background is made of paper... whereby it can be spoilt with saliva... remember the ancient times, the ninjas use saliva and put onto their fingers, and tried to peep, its the same concept! Ha...


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006