Hi Everyone..

Haven't been blogging these days...

Well, the pictures are from Prudential Dinner Night and had a great time because I managed to see the award winners up on stage... most of the times, can only see their names on the internet... and their production...

but its only that night, all of us can see who the person is... haa

Next year, I will be on the stage!!


Anyway, I have been occupied these few days in cleaning up my new apartment in Bishan and I'm really very thankful that my father-in-law (whom i call 'Pa') is really very helpful.

He has helped us in many ways....
1. drawing out the floor plan
2. accompanying us to get the lighting, furniture
3. helping out to paint and mend the holes
4. assisting us in the re-cabling of the house
5. so much more and his precious time...


Ah... its really unconditional love, i tell you... Really feel very honoured to have him as my father-in-law and many a times, I told him to leave the things for me to do, and he just instructs me... But he didn't. He just wants to help... AH!

Must really treat him a meal after everything's done...

Will post up my house pictures soon!! Excited to see right?? I know...


(Self assumption....)


Tomorrow, furniture will be in for my house... woohooooO!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006