Hi Everyone!

Yes, I haven't been updating this blog for quite awhile!!

Met up with Hisham during a lunch and he's disappointed that I never buy Britney's Circus Album. Ha... Anyway, I am still in the thinking stage... because my laptop CD Driver is spoilt and its like no point because I am unable to play it with my lappie...

And i'm touched that I received a few sms from my friends when they saw Britney on TV...
1. From Chloe: Whenever I hear the music, your name pops up! Ha..
2. From Chris: 2 weeks back, they showed a Britney special on Channel 5, which I was unaware! And Chris smsed me straightaway to catch it... Ha...


Find it quite amusing! Don't you think??


Circus track is quite catchy... initially didn't quite like it (Opps) because I find it too fast??? but the below video with lyrics is easy to sing with...v catchy...




Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006