Ace, Fangquan , Eve and I... We are called FAME.. you know why??

My boss, Lifen and I (yes, I'm the not-so-tall)


Mervyn and Ace


Me and my Shi-jie, Phoebe


Me and my Shi-jie, Joel


Ain't she look like a model...my shijie, Stephanie..


My client! She is working in Swissotel. So I asked her to drop by if she is free and there she is..


My wife and I and.... :)


Mervyn the model


Mervyn and Ace and we love to pose... haa


"Unmasking the Elite" - the theme for my Dnd


FAME again


Lifen, me and Eve


Woo... its four guys and a girl


Fion and me... and she is a mum with 2 kids


Me and Eve


"Look, there's nothing..."


You guys remember her?She is Vivian Tan... Used to be a host... but think she has retired.. She is amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)