Well Well

Make this post a quick one...

Today, I went to volunteer myself with my client at Club Rainbow and the event was held at Bottle Tree Park... My first time there... And I tell you, volunteering had always been a great achievement for myself!

Its actually been awhile eversince I have volunteered myself, think the latest was in November 2008, where I visited an old folks' home at Tampines...

Well, today is really an eye opener and for Club Rainbow, they held this once-a-year event for the families to get together. They actually provide financial help to those families whose children are of certain disabilities and I tell you, after seeing them, I find that the parents are really very brave and strong.... to be able to have smiley faces even though their children are of some disabilities...

We must certainly thank god for letting us have a healthy body and that we are able to walk without any assistance.... Really... If you will, do thank your parents too....


AH!


And do you know what did I do?? I am the in-charge for distributing of Ramlee burgers... Chicken or beef?? This is quite humourous...because quite a few times, I slipped my tongue by saying "Hi...Do you want to have lamb or chicken?" Ha...

Anyway, find that I will actually re-volunteer myself again, should any upcoming event for Club rainbow exist!! YEa.... and may jio you guys if you are interested... I will also be getting my clients down to have fun too!! Ha....


Cheers,
Mervyn


Tmr, I will be at Vivocity doing roadshow... Come and find me if you want....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)