Hi Everyone

These few days for the past week, I have been working at Bugis and I tell you, Singapore is certainly not facing a recession... I really wonder how come people keep saying that....

The huge influx of people going to Bugis is amazing. Every train ride, hundreds of people will be exiting from the trains and heading towards the shopping centres and the movie theatres. Ha. And with that, I have also increased the number of people I have prospected during that period. Really amazing!

And alot of them are foreigners, PRs and youngsters. Seldom do you actually see working adults there... probably they want to do window shopping?


Well, roadshows are good way of interacting with more people, however, at the end of the day, I still feel appointment methods are much more sincere and better for me... Maybe I have grown mature, maybe my mentality have changed. But I have decided... to increase my appointment rates! YEah!! Woohoo!


Met up with my secondary school friend recently and I'm certainly very happy to meet him. And catching up with my realize that we have to be happy and most important to remain happy. This is the main thing that I feel still remains in the friendship that we have... Yea! Right Tuck??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)