Well well

I'm kinda excited though...
tmr morning, I will be adding door to my entrance of the kitchen so as to prevent the fumes from entering into the living room! And also to add on to more additional study lights for my room too!


Find that these days, the weather at night is very warm....
Is it global warming?
Is it only because of the diversion of the SEA monsoon wind??

I've no idea...

Today, went out to celebrate my dad's birthday at Pu Tien Restaurant at Tampines Mall and it was amazing! It is my first time there and I tell you the experience is really amazing....

The food is really exotic...


This is the food that I've tasted!
1. Frozen Bitter gourd with honey
2. Prawn soup with wolfberry
3. Clams with garlic and chilli! (my favourite)
4. Fried Yam dish
5. Fried rice (normal)
6. Baby spinach with garlic... very nice!
7. Preserved chicken with red wine and special sauce
8. Buns (very nice)
9. Bee hoon and its also very nice
10.Fruits (standard)

This 10 course meal only cost $170 for 6 people... cheap right??
Find that should invite my in-laws to come by one day... haa..


Happy

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006