Woohoo!

Finally... A SHowcase of The Venetician (Macau) Hotel room...

Woohoo....

This is the posh bathroom... notice the circular mirror... it magnifies your nose! make sure you see every PORE!





Love it... resembles my house bathing shower door... haa...




The comfortable bed... I tell you...once you lie on it.. that's it...
You'll reach your dream place in no time....


Love this bed so much....



It is a two levelled bed room... so the beds are of the upper floor... the living room is below...







I look so 'tall' here....




Well, I didn't get to sit on this couch at all... haa...




Ha...

Oh...love this laundry part.... they have well placed the iron as well as the ironing board... and the bath robe (which I seldom wear), was very comfy...



CHeers!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006