wow... it has certainly been awhile since I have actually blogged!

Ha... Well, what has happened recently??

I am really thankful that my effort is paying me well... haa! Very happy about it and I am determined to work even harder this period of time.... This entire week, I have been doing 3 roadshows (tmr also one more) at bugis and I tell you, the number of people going to bugis is alot!

Just find that time really passing so fast that I wish that it can be paused for awhile! Ha...


Yes... I have just cut my hair and I feel much better.... Previously didn't cut because I didn't have time to go to my favourite shop at Paya Lebar (SingPost) to cut... that's why... :) Happy!


As promised.... more pictures from MACAU!! Ha...

Boss and I...



Joanna and I...


My collegue, Shaun and I...



Boss and I... blurred picture...AH!


Carolina, my senior and I....





We love to do this... haa....





Me and Joanna...





Stephanie, Me and Phoebe....








Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)