Hi Everyone.
Well, I'm very happy.

Find that facebook is quite amazing though.

Through my contacts with my secsch friends, I managed to 'dig' out even more secsch friends that I have lost contact all these years. Yes, have added those not so close and close ones. And all of them are leading their own ways of lives.

This is worth commendable.

One of my friend is a digital visual producer.
Quite a few bankers.
Quite a few admin.
Some teachers.
Some studying.
2 engineers.
One mother.

The amazing thing is that quite a lot are UNKNOWN.

They didn't add their occupation in their list.

Hope that through facebook, can really revive those lost contacts. Especially that time, when I was a secondary school student, there is no advent email exchanges. But alot of pager number exchanges. None are handphone exchanges. Ha.

Technology really changes alot.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006