Hi! The long awaited pictures of my home! Ha...





Picture of the entrance to the door. There is a new shelf placed in front of it so that people cannot directly see our main bedroom! Ha...




Here comes the kitchen... I really love it... and it really motivates me to cook at home....






This is the main bedroom and they combine two rooms into one... Nice?? Ha..




This is the other part of the bedroom with a new built-in wardrobe. This is actually our very own store room! Ha... To store future baby toys and other 'untouchables'. This is part of future planning ok... haa... Thanks to my father in law.







Woohoo... This room is obvious. For my Baby Hoe. Nice?? Ha... I actually touched up the walls to make it a better blue... Yea!





This is the hot plate that I love very much, used for cooking. Ha... Very safe and no gas involved. Induction cooking is really very good...


Our very own bathroom! Nice?? Ha... It is made of glass and certainly giving you the zen feeling whenever you bathe...




Our very own walk in wardrobe... And everytime, you will feel like a star, choosing the clothes. But most of the time for me, it is the same standard clothes... duH!
Well well, this is for sharing purposes. Any resemblance to any kind or experience is purely incidental and of pure coincidence. :)








Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)