Well well

I have kinda decided... every day, I have been travelling and been to different parts of Singapore in my scope of work. So to describe life as a Financial Adviser, I call pen my thoughts down... :)


Went to national library and Woodlands last week and it is my first time there. And I met the Mount Everest women team at the library!!

The poster of coz!




She is Lee Peh Gee, my army boss back in the army and she is really amazing. To climb up to the highest peak in the WORLD! And that made me proud of her. Ha...
Wonder does she come and see my blog. Ha...
But anyway, hats to you Ms Lee. Heard you live on 93.8Fm last week and it was quite affirmative that your voice haven't changed!! :)
Amazing lady!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006