Well well

I'm now at Kovan Macdonalds and my laptop left about 5 minutes of its lifespan!

Ha...

Anyway, want to share with you guys.

Now, it is actually very comfortable to work in easy careers that are replaceable. Which means, they can be replaced by anyone with any capabilities. In exchange for that, they are feeling comforted, and in their own stressless environment.

However, when it comes to pass, when they become older, they will worry because they will think about how they can enable the company to let them stay on. That problem is about retrenchment... Which is a scary thing.

That is why, I have chose the other path less taken. Yes, many people told me that it is tough, it is not easy. I agree. We have to accept challenges now when we are young. Otherwise, when we are old, we have to take up or accept the challenges that we can't even handle. (those currently in the comfort zone)

What I hope to tell my friends is that at your free time, think about yourself. If one day, you are taking leave and someone can take over your jobscope, it is not good. Seriously. It means that you can be replaced easily. When comes to company restructuring, you have no say but the boss have the control of the employees.

Think about it my friends...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)