Hi Everyone!! So many posts right?? :)

My beautiful wife and I went to Alliance Francise last week to eat lunch. And this place is certainly a great place for eating. No ONE there!

And it is a place that brings down to memory lane because it was 8 years back that we took French lessons together and we failed terribly! But it was fun... The place changed alot. With the interior doors changed and very beautiful.








This chicken pie is amazing. Melts in your mouth. Her cousin recommended us to take seafood pasta which tastes very good. But we haven't got the chance to try because we reached there too early as lunch meals starts only at 12.30pm.
Oh well, there will sure be times we can come by!!





Ha. Its been awhile since I take mug shots of myself... :) Will my baby look like me???
BABY! DADDY LOVES YOU!
Muaks


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006