Hi Everyone

Now am at NUS blogging. Awaiting for my client and using Felix's student access pin for my laptop! Aren't I smart!!


Last saturday, it was a fun time as it was our first time with Josh at a picnic!  Woohoo. It is my cellgroup picnic and I certainly had fun. Made a lot of new friends from another cellgroup and I tell you what I did!

I played.........


Captain's Ball.

Its been a long while eversince I have actually played it and our team won!! WOOHOO!! It is such a fun game and it made me jump and grab the ball too! Can't believe that I can do this feat as I always has a low interest in ball games, except for bowling.


Anyway, picnic pictures at ECP is very nice and saw so many people jogging and that stirred me to jog this morning too ! Haa... apparently, we should actually exercise our bodies, at least 3x a week of jogging (prob around 20 minutes).

This will certainly be in my schedule!! Love it....



Sunday
----------

Well, Josh was dedicated in my church with other 70 babies on the stage. It is very amazing as Pastor Kong blessed Josh in the name of Jesus. What a pleasant sight and Josh actually slept on the stage too! Ha... So funny. And the best thing is that we managed to actually take picture with Pastor Kong backstage as he happened to walk by us when going to the gents.

Certainly, he has this charisma that lures people to take a look at him. Amazing!!

WOOHOO!....


Monday
----------
Well, I'm very excited for March because this month, I'm very amazed that I can actually close single premium investment of over $100k!  Never have I actually done it in my career before.

And in the midst of it, I have been diligently giving tithing as well as offering too. And I have spent actually more time at home because now, I have no domestic helper and I cooked meals for my family.

Really want to thank God for this blessing and of course, my hard work!!

Yea. Must really work so much harder to achieve higher results...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)