Well Well!

I'm very excited that my church has bought 80% of suntec convention centre...which means in future, one year from now, ALL our services will be there! And it is so much convenient...near my house, near my office!! And best of all, no need to wake up earlier for Service!! YEA!

Really am amazed how a vision was brought into reality. And I believe strongly that with this move, my church will grow more and reach out to more people!

----------------------

Eve and I have discussed and that we want to see our apartment's title deed by Dec 2013! Which means to say that we will pay finish our house by 31Dec2013!!  That is our short term goal which is achieveable! YES!

This really wants me to put even more emphasis and hardwork into my career and that by hook or by crook, I will achieve it! :)

----------------------

Josh is coming to seven months now. And wow, time really flies so fast right? His upper 2 teeth are soon growing and when we go to church, babies his age are starting to crawl.  And Josh is learning, haven't really mastered yet.  That made me have a sense of unknown competition...  One of the Dads asked me.. So what's the weight of Josh?  This question made me feel as if there is a hidden competition somewhere...

Really don't really like those comparison and stuff...

But JOSH IS HANDSOME!! Haaa...

----------------------


I will start to blog more and more! YEa and Bert!! I tried to find the monopoly card game in popular... Don't have leh!! How come... you know where got sell??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)