Well everyone!

Just find that life is really about choices you make for yourself! On 1st March, we had our agency retreat and it was a day well spent again because I get to know more people in my agency and to know them better.  And get to realize some 'juicy' news!

We should one day play the 'reveal one thing that we do not know' game.  Really shocking for some... :)


Tell you a good news.

I have achieved STARCLUB Barcelona!!  Wow.. this is truly my first time achieving this award and really want to thank my clients!! Woohoo!!  I have never been to Spain or rather to travel to another side of the world in my whole life and this is the chance that I am getting!! :)

This year will be an even better year and I will strive even more!! For myself, organisation and for my clients!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006