Well this morning, took cab from Queenstown to Jurong (Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim) and its like I told the taxi driver it's near Shell.  Then, at AYE, I saw the exit Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim but he didn't take that exit!

I was shocked.  I told him that I should take the exit which wrote Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim.  He said that he thought the Shell was at the Jurong Island that side.  But I told him initially that it was that road as stated above (ain't typing that road again)

He had no map in his car and he tried to call his helpline to know the location.

I turned on my laptop and showed him the location. By then, it was too late, we had to make a huge U-turn.

I asked him for discount because of the mistake and he only gave me a discount of pathetic $1. The discount doesn't really matter. But he said this!

"I shouldn't give you more discount. It is your fault for not knowing the actual place."

What a service(*&^%$%^&*. 

Just find that for cabbies, they should be equipped with GPS or at least have a streetdirectory map in his taxi. How can he blame the customer for not knowing the location when I have told him the address (which is pointless to him)

Anyway, a better day today!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006