Comments

Wow!
I'm so amazed that over the past year, there are about 2000+ views on my blog.

This is really something! Ha... Didn't really expect that there will be viewers for my old time blog. I just finished my jog and it really donned to me that I have to allocate jogging into my life. Because this will keep my mind active and of course, to have a healthier body. Otherwise how can I keep going in my career and taking care of my family?

Partially, both my parents have history of diabetes and high blood pressure. So even more I should take care of my health as there is a chance of hereditary passing on of this.


Comments
---------------

Wow again! When I looked at my blogger account, apparently, there are 2 people who commented on my blog! Woohoo... more to come though!



Changes
--------------

I will also be putting more pictures for this blog because personally, I am attracted to pictures. And too wordy will actually don't make my blog appetizing! Ha.. And so, yes, more pictures to come!

However, when I used the iPhone to blog with pictures, the pictures will be slightly stretched, as you can see in the previous posts. Anyway, I will see how I can amend to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)