Occupied

Opps!

Terribly sorry that I didn't manage to update my blog these days. Have been occupied with tasks that I myself find that I don't even have personal time for myself.


Yes, Eve is pregnant now and yes, we are going to have our second child!!! A companion for Josh!! Woohoo. Really a god bless to know about this news! Our baby will be due in July 2011!! Wow right??


For this year Cny, it's quite a packed back to back visitation because this year, we opened up our place for steamboat for reunion dinner as well as for CNY day two. Also for that, we have to prepare the food in advance. Of course both of us enjoyed the preparation. The sense of satisfaction comes when everyone is happy after the celebration!! Ha.

Mid Feb
This year has been moving so fast paced! Don't you find it? Week after week and 2011 has passed by around 48 days!!! I wonder if some of my friends still have the holiday mood? Ha.


Josh
Well, he is now officially 10kg and I tell you, he knows that he will have a new sibling coming soon. To tell you the fact is that he is the first person who knows that Eve is pregnant! Serious!!

In November, we realise that Josh keep wanting Eve to carry him. And any separation (even 1cm) will make him real upset. I then told my wife probably to do a pregnancy test. And it's true!! She is pregnant!! Ha... Because from books and some sources, apparently children are very sensitive to mother's changes and of course there is a need of increased attention when she is pregnant. That made us suspicious and yea, good news awaited for us.

It brought us to 3 months of non-disclosure until we decided to tell our fellow relatives and friends because we want everything to be stabilized.


Show you a picture of the pregnancy kit result..



And I was so thrilled when I saw the results!!!!! Ha.. Going to be a father of two...


Back to Josh, he is so adorable now and every night, it's a father and son time whereby we will spend around at least 30mins walking at the nearby park and to let him walk and orientate the playground area.





Picture of us during CNY.

Find that as he grows, we all should dedicate more quality time to him! Yea.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)