Josh sick and diahoerra

Ohh!!

Currently Josh has diahoerra and it's not really that very serious but we know that he has diahoerra. Hence we decided to bring him to KK hospital for the check up.

At 10pm, Eve and I left and guess what, our queue number is 429. We waited for 9 people for the first diagnosis and later, we paid $85.. And we have to wait for the doctor. And we are shocked. There are 100 over people in front of us!! The number is just 320.. We are dumbfounded. I thought that my eyes are playing tricks but no!! My my.

We were hungry so we decided to head towards Newton Circus because everywhere in the KK Hospital has closed. We took cab to Newton and there are no healthy food there to grab. Anyway, we decided to have popiah and in the midst of waiting, Josh diahoerra on me!!! Ha. I was calm and we then decided to go back to KK Hospital to change up.

We went back and it's 1120pm and there are still 60 people in front of us. We decided to wait and we changed up for Josh. It's quite a survivor issue because I have to wash him on the sink with my stained shirt. Eve went to buy a towel for me and later, we managed to clean Josh successfully and I dried my shirt with the hand dryer. Then the queue is still as long as ever!

We then changed our mind to go to Thomson Medical. The doctor was fine and the overall charges is only $84!! Cheap right???? Apparently for Josh, he has viral infection and he just have to take some bacteria medicine.

Thank god we made our choice to go to Thomson medical!! Ha. KK hospital is for emergency cases but Josh one isn't the case. So next time, if your friend's child is unwell, probably head to Thomson Medical will be better!!

Now resting...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)