Rest

Well haven't really gotten much rest these days. Felt that I have to really plan my time wisely for my own work and family. After a day's work, I will perform my role as a dad, taking care of Josh till he sleeps! Ha. Sometimes till 12 plus in the night.

Not only that, I have to bring him down to park for walk before he sleeps. And make milk for him to drink.

Then after he sleeps, I will be washing the dishes at the sink, his food stuffs and bowls and cups. That may bring to around 1 am.

The day will be sustainable once I manage to get an afternoon nap to recharge my energy. Yea. So Josh has indeed made me more organized and think of how to manage my time wiser.

Now he speaks more 'words' and we know what he wants and don't wants. Especially when it comes to his milk tin and his favorite bread.

Well all these are done with the love for Josh and Eve. Find that at the end of the day, it is all worth it. He can only be growing and be a toddler once. And he will gradually grow up to be a big boy, an adult and a father too.


More pictures to share...






Eve's pregnancy has been made known to more people now and alot is via word of mouth. Ha. And she is now 20 weeks and we just did a detailed scan. Our baby's growing fine and it's confirmed... Girl!!!

Woo.. Really can't imagine Mervyn to really have two children when he himself is like a kid at times!! Ha. But anyway, just want my baby to be healthy as health is the main priority!

Got to Jiayou now! Woohoo

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006