excited

Honestly, I'm really so excited!!

I really hope to clear finish my current house ASAP and initially wanting to clear by Jan2014.. But I aim to clear it by Jan2013.. Or even earlier.. Woohoo.

Everyday, this is the new driving force to keep me motivated in my career!! Woohoo. Seriously.. Yea. I have seen my house loan interest and that's scary. It's like every month, I'm paying $700 to the bank as interest. This is not what I want for myself. Its like throwing $700 into the drain.

Imagine those who extend their house loan to 20 to 25 years.. The interest is even larger!! That's why I advice my clients to quickly pay off their house and it can be their asset fully!! And there is a certificate given to them too!! Can't wait to have mine.


Woohoo!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)