excited

Honestly, I'm really so excited!!

I really hope to clear finish my current house ASAP and initially wanting to clear by Jan2014.. But I aim to clear it by Jan2013.. Or even earlier.. Woohoo.

Everyday, this is the new driving force to keep me motivated in my career!! Woohoo. Seriously.. Yea. I have seen my house loan interest and that's scary. It's like every month, I'm paying $700 to the bank as interest. This is not what I want for myself. Its like throwing $700 into the drain.

Imagine those who extend their house loan to 20 to 25 years.. The interest is even larger!! That's why I advice my clients to quickly pay off their house and it can be their asset fully!! And there is a certificate given to them too!! Can't wait to have mine.


Woohoo!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things we do with my children

Taiwan Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal