Hihi!

It has been awhile since I have blogged for myself. Opps. Anyway, I am very glad that now Josh is growing and learning quite a lot.  A few weeks back, he started to eat by himself. Currently, he is able to feed himself without much drips onto his shirt! Great improvement.

For his animal liking, yes, it has grown. He knows how to point animals on the story book when we read out the names. Amazing. And recently, there is a wasp nest (harmless) growing on my plant and he spotted it. Coincidentally, there is a wasp picture in the animal book. And he straight away points to the outside window direction. Cool right?


Well, I have more pictures on the Awards Night last month, and she is my boss and my wife and I hit the award!! :)



So many exciting things to come:
=Daughter in July 2011
=Car license
=More time for family

And of course to work hard!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)