Josh and Mei Mei

Josh is now recovering from his flu and phlegm and I tell you. This time is actually really challenging for all of us. He was tired at 10plus yesterday and slept. At 11pm, due to a large noisy sneeze from my upstairs neighbour, he woke up and started to cry.

We took quite awhile for him to settle down as babies do not like to be disturbed in their sleep, moreover he is recovering. We just have to be patient with him and due to that, he was awake till 3am! Can you believe it?

I brought him down to Shop and save at 12am and then we went back home. He insisted that he's not sleepy and wanted to go out. We went to the playground, and played there for quite long until Eve and her mom came down.

My my. It's really topsy turvy. And I took a bath before I slept. Josh, I really hope you can recover well...


Spending time
I find that he's feeling kinda insecure at times, since now Meimei is soon due in July. According to our Gynae, it's a normal sign for babies to cling to the mothers even more.

I feel like spending more time with him because I feel he likes to go playground with me and at night when I am back, it's already quite late and it's like a part of him is missing. Ah. I'm thinking of putting more time in my family now. It's so important.

Meimei now kicks alot and last night, Josh saw mum's stomach area moving and he was stunned slightly. So funny sight. We are slowly telling him about Meimei's presence and that we love everyone in the family.





Picture of Josh and Dad at Bishan library.




Picture of Meimei. Currently we have no name for my daughter. So just name it as Meimei first. Ha.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)