Good to be healthy

Hey

Recently, my son had sore throat that led to slight fever and flu. Due to that, at night, he feels uncomfortable to rest and he would cry even more. This is really quite challenging.

Due to this, he clings more to Eve. In fact, we contacted BFSG (Breastfeeding Support Group) and she said that this is very normal as toddlers would regard their mother as the one and only.

As I have major roadshow this weekend, this made me feel even more strained because of the reduced sleep that I have. And now, thank god that my MIL is there to help us.

I really hope that Josh can recover asap and honestly speaking, health is certainly wealth..



Food




Been quite awhile since I have posted some good places to munch. It's at SuShi Tei and wow I tell you their sashimi is very worth it. Love the first bowl and the prawns are very sweet and there is a piece of fat tuna, really awesome!!! Woohoo. This bowl is $18. Ha.

The chawanmushi with the salmon roe eggs is another signature dish and I recommend that one bowl shared by two people. It's delicious, however too much of it spoils it. Hence two share one will be perfect! Try them.

Ok! I have to work now.. Really want Josh to be well. God I need you..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006