Woohoo

I really am spurred on! Now, my wife is managing Josh Hoe's blog because she finds that it is a good avenue to update Josh's growth. Yeah and in the meantime, I manage my own Mervyn Hoe's blog.

Time is ticking so fast. And I just feel that one has to really progress with time too.

Josh
Josh, last night took a nap at 715pm and woke up at 830pm. This is an anomaly as usually he would take nap at 5plus in the afternoon and wake up at 630pm. From that, he will be awake for 5 to 6 hours. Hence, due to the late nap, he slept at 1 plus, nearly 2.

I was really shagged out yesterday because there was no afternoon nap for me as my schedule didn't allowed me and at 1230pm, I cannot control and slept. In the end, Eve accompanied him and made him sleep. I'm really so proud of her to individually take care of him to sleep.

Biennale 2011
Oh! We went to Biennale 2011 two days back and we only went to Singapore Art Museum. It's really an eye opener as you can see different artists' kind of art pieces that are worth commendable.















Nice? And they have three other stations for Biennale like the Merlion, Old Kallang Airport and National Museum. We will cater another day to go there. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006