Devastating

My my!! We just calculated that from 2009 till now, we have paid a total interest of $20k for our house!! This is devastating..

This presses us on to even wanting to clear our house loan ASAP. Loans is such a terrible word.. People shouldn't keep scolding the F word, rather should scold this L word.. It is deadly.

Imagine what I can do with this $20k!! Ha. All I want to do is to clear it and no one is stopping me. Once I get my title deed, I will make sure I laminate it!! Ha.. Really can't imagine those people who take up 20, 30 year loan.. It don't make any sense.. As the compounded interest loan can make up to 50% of their house price.

This devastating fact is my motivation to down my L word ASAP..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)