First December 2011

Well Josh has certainly increased his vocabulary alot!! And now he can say words like

I am good
I am Josh
不可以
Apple
Orange
Grapes
Peach
Daddy
Mama
Ma
Gong
Big
Open
Close
Eeee
Wei
Bye bye
Good night
暗暗

For songs, he will now sing the last few words such as
磨丽花.. The 花 word
Majulah Singapura.. The ra word


It's very fast, next month, he will be starting his class and really excited for him actually.

Kate
........
Kate is growing and she really loves eye contact and that people actually speaks to her! And she will present you with a truthful and wide smile, which you can't afford not to feel happy about it!!

She loves to bathe too and her favorite song is Hickory Dickory Dock. Now I'm more accustomed to her needs such as carrying her to sleep while outside, and even both Eve and I can change her swiftly from her soiled diapers!!


Thank God
....................
Didn't manage to blog these days but I will always remember that on 12Nov2011, this is the memorable day for Josh and all of us as it is the day that Josh successfully potty train himself. He managed to poo in the potty!!

Up till now, he will inform us that he wants to poo and would swiftly sit on the potty and poo!! Save us so much $. Also, when we bring him out, he didn't wear diapers as now, he is able to tell us when he is urgent.

I really want to thank god for this because after I gave my tithe, miracles just happened for me and my family. Unknowingly, it's actually my prayer to god to let Josh be diaperless and it came true!! So happy about it..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006