Thoughts 2011

Now it's 5am and I just couldn't sleep. Wonder why. Suddenly I just realized that 2011 will soon end. Find that I need to enrich my own life as well as others.

Volunteering
---------------
In NUS, I have been actively participating in volunteering activities. However it got lesser and lesser when I am out in the work force. Is this common? I guess it's the change of priority and also I didn't include volunteering as part of an equation in my life.

I have a few friends who are still actively volunteering such as Fred and Meitoon and really they squeeze out their time to cater to the kids.

My boss has openly asked about people who are interested in volunteering in 2012 and there is actually a strong urge for me to join and also to tie in with my roots, NUS CSC... Because every year, they would actively do special projects and it's for the benefits of people.

I should discuss more with Eve...


Work
---------
Happy to say that I have achieved what I have set out in early 2011.. And I also have a growth in the Annual premium too! Woohoo..

All these are attributed to my family (Coz they really gave me alot of support) and also my organization.. :)

More to come as 2012 will be an even greater year for me and my family...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)