Family

Wow. Kate has passed the 9 month old mark and Josh has passed his 2year8month mark!! So fast and now Josh is able to speak near complete sentences and tell us what he wants. He is quite descriptive and will try to link words with things he knows. Eg: on the book, he saw the image of a cross, and he will say it's "十" in Chinese. But it's a cross. So amazing.

Helper
---------
Having a helper is good for cleanliness in the house as well as to ensure there is meals cooked for our family members. Recently, I went to a Thai restaurant at Plaza Sing, and I ordered Phat Thai. And it was so horribly spicy and black, I was literally burning inside and out!! I only managed to eat half of it and threw the rest. Simply put it: inedible. I always have a hard time selecting outside food, because I would feel that for the price, I can deserve better and healthier home cooked food. Ah.. Sometimes, its just that we are unable to do that.


TV
-----
This week, my wife and I did our first time recording with Channel U!! It's really a milestone for us because what are the chances we will appear on TV!

It's quite tough for me because I have to speak in mandarin and there are quite a number of retakes!

I really feel that I should brush up on how I can speak in mandarin and this is really of utmost importance.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006