Helper at home

From 31st March 2012, we got ourselves a helper at home and it is really of good help for us. Now she keeps our house floor clean and help us prepare our food too. And she can cook to our type of food, less salty and oily. And this means that we have more family interaction with our children and I can spend more time with Eve too.

I would not leave every household chores to her because at times, when I'm at home, I would tell her to prepare the ingredients and I would cook specifically the dish that I want.

Not only that, I feel that I can spend more time to do telemarketing at my home, spending at least one hour a day to do it. Find that it's important because it brings the bread and butter for me and my family.

Josh
-------
Now at night, Josh and I would do drawing and coloring and I'm so amazed that he colours quite well and he concentrates fully when doing the activity. And I would draw a train, and then with the letters spelt out. Then he would use his toy alphabets and match the word T R A I N!

Yesterday we drew dragon fruits, train and palm tree! And he and I love the drawing very much..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)