On TV

Oh man! I'm so excited to see myself on tv on Saturday and Sunday, both on Channel U. And it's really amazing that I actually look quite presentable on TV!! Ha.. Want to thank my company for giving me the opportunity to expose myself to it.

Sun Ho
----------
I'm really amazed that she has done so much things in the secular and entertainment industry for these past 10 years. And her talent in singing and dancing is commendable.

Her command of English and Chinese are very strong and I feel that all of us should be equipped with this skill and make a conscious effort to master it.

How nice it will be if you are able to be in the entertainment industry and influence people and win souls too. This is what I deem success!

We should be bold to step out and cross over.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006