Christmas Candlelight service

Sunday morning, we headed out to church and it was candlelight service! I'm touched to receive messages from Pastor saying that we have Jesus who is always working hard 24/7, and many a times we have no idea what he is preparing for us.

This set me thinking that actually this year, I have managed to achieve what I have set out to achieve. And this has not been achievable if I didn't place my faith with God. I will try my best to make full use of the next 14 days!

Seeing the pictures, I'm really very happy to have my very own supportive wife and children. They are my pillars and always in the future. Really so glad about it. In the church, we are really very blessed and many people were given candles and from one candlelight, it slowly spread to more and more, until the whole place turned from darkness to brightly lit!

This year's Christmas, there is a feeling that it's very special indeed!

Josh attempting to blow out the candle!


Kate and I.. She loves candles and wants to hold it..


Ha! Kate seems to be squashed in between us!


Better picture having another person to help us take.


Josh: May you grow up healthy and strong!


Eve: May we grow old and healthy together!


Kate: May you be healthy and happy always! Love you.

Christmas is coming!!

I feel that Christmas is not about gift giving. It is about spending time together and sing carols together! And if possible, can go to service and to know that it is actually the day Jesus is born. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)