Happy birthday Mum and Library outing

Today is my mum's 63rd birthday! Amazing stuff yea? My sister celebrated with her today and she is really very happy!


Library with children
------------------------------
Early afternoon, I brought my whole family to library and I'm so glad that they love to take books from there. Managed to read some books to them.

Actually our national library are very well equipped with all range of children books. There is no need to purchase children books because they will get bored after awhile and they want something new. Borrowing from the library is a good thing to do as the books have three weeks to borrow.

Now we are getting Josh to try and select the books he wants and we will bring back home.

Kate with her Angry Bird bag!


Picture of my mum

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)