Children Children Children

Wow. This month has zoomed so fast. Already 17 days have gone! I'm really very glad that I have been meeting up with my clients, up to the extent of around 2-3 a day. I'm so happy to see them progressing in their lives. Some getting their own properties, some getting better paying jobs and some even got married! It's really a life business that I'm in. Very happy about it.

Definitely it's tiring, on the good side, I manage to have some new insights from my clients such as deals to go such as tree climbing, online nuts delivery and also countries that they have gone! I'm so happy that my clients trust me and my company. I'm really very thankful for it.

Blog
Recently there is tremendous spike in the daily views of my blog. It used to be averagely 70-80 views. After I blogged about the horse riding, the daily views maintained at 400-500 views daily! I'm just so amazed by it! Thanks again for reading my blog :)

Family
These days have been very packed for me, and I'm really very thankful for Eve and my MIL for helping out to take care of the children. Of course I did my part to prepare meals, bringing them to playground in the morning. And Eve has been down with slight fever and flu. I really hope that she will recover well ASAP. When I came back from work, sometimes, 3 of them have already dozed off. Like today, I have the privilege to make them sleep. The story telling session took me an hour and finally they slept! I really enjoy reading to them, and making jokes out of it and they will LOL. Of course it's not advisable, but somehow they made me feel so happy! Love them so much!

Josh
Recently, he is in the teacher mode. And he will teach on the board some Chinese characters and English words too!


His version of a person. He drew this very fast!

Josh has been attending his weekly piano lesson and this morning, he presented his song to the teachers. He performed well and he's really very keen in learning. Luckily Eve has a piano background and the daily sessions of 10 minutes have made his fingers much more in tuned with the note playing. 

His train track empire has significantly increased in difficulty and the intricacy. The photos will show you.


Look at the gradual residing curve of the train tracks. And he managed to form a yellow train platform, pretending it to be Jurong East Interchange. The carefully placement of the stop signs is amazing and he simply take pride and enjoyment to construct this train track system. It's like an exhibit every time a new design is being constructed. I wonder this train building gene comes from who...



A selfie picture of both of us having a rare dinner at Tori Q rice stall. He loves just the potato and the pork stick. Their business is amazingly good. And Singaporeans are just willing to spend an average of $10 a meal here.


Kate
Kate has been such a good girl! She is much better with numbers already. And one night, she asked me to draw number 2,3 and 4. I later came back and she drew so many number 4! I'm so happy that she can write number 4! Look at this!





She also carried on drawing her famous big eyed creatures. This is a happy eel with 2 large eyes and a big nose. That's what she described to me.





She's really comical girl. And also a smart, tactical girl too. She will play Josh's train track when he's asleep! Also she will take extra caution not to step or knock them if she needs to walk near them.

Gwen
She loves to go to the playground with the company of her big brother and sister! And both Eve and I feel so happy to enjoy the morning playground trips everyday! Of course we will add new excitement into their playground time, such as throwing them in the air, playing catching, selling stuff, playing firemen, jumping and climbing too!



Gwen also walked a record breaking of 34 unassisted steps today! *clap here* She is an amazing girl, she didn't want Josh to hold her to walk. She wanted me to hold her hand to walk! What a smart little lady.

Early this week, I brought Gwen ALONE to immunization at a Polyclinic! Can you believe it? Usually it's with the company of the precious Mummy, but because she has course to attend, thus I have to do it! And I survived it! After the two painful jabs, brave Gwen cried a little bit and was soon recovered to her normal status! Luckily I brought out healthy snacks so that both of us can munch during the waiting time of 15 minutes after the jab. 


I'm really so happy that they enjoy each other's company everyday.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006