Time passes very fast!

Time has passed so fast. Within a blink of my eyes, it is already mid May 2015! Schedules have been filled for me, for work and also for family time. I'm just so glad that I have to manage it well and sparse my appointments slightly far apart.

Driving
I have enrolled myself to driving lessons already! Auto mode. Ha! I just feel that's more relevant and I have to pass in my first attempt! There's this kind of 'student' anxiety back again, enrolling into theory and practical lessons in June!

Children 
For children, Josh has started Chinese and English spelling. Honestly, I'm proud that he's willing to learn and did well for his spellings too. His drawings have included a wider range of things such as colours, people, road names, animals and he will link the things he sees too. For example, he joins cable cars with volcano. And he can tell a story behind it.

Kate's vocal skills are amazing. She loves singing and from the songs, we will find out the actual lyrics and we will sing with her! When I cycle with her, she will automatically sing her songs. This is so similar to me, whereby I love pop songs and will sing regularly too. I'm so proud that now, she is officially diaper less! And her night toilet routine has reduced from 3 times to 1-2 times! Big girl Kate! She is a naturally caring little lady, and carefree too! Both Eve and I feel that we have to learn from her attitude and do not let anyone affect her happiness!
 
Gwen's learning a few songs too and enjoys the Josh piano sessions. She loves egg whites and her self feeding skills are very good! At times, she will finish her meals faster than her siblings. These few weeks have been tough on her, grandmother and all of us. We are trying to wean her off the night breast feeds. At night, we will put her in the grandma's house and I will make her sleep. She's now more accustomed to sleeping on mattress! This is something she didn't like at all. She is a very fast learner for actions. When she sees one of us making a hand action, she will quickly act out! So talented right?

Travel
We have travelled a few places and I haven't blog about them! Ha.

In March, Eve, Gwen and I went to Bali, under my Prudential Incentive Trip. It was an excellent experience at Bali. That will be my next post!

In April, we went to Taipei for 6 days. This first family trip with 3 adults and 3 children is memorable. We went to Taipei and Cing Jing. It's partially under the Prudential Incentive Trip too and I just extended it to make it a family trip!
 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)