SEA Games and a secret

SEA Games 2015
I have never felt so hyped out in SEA Games in my life before. This is my first time experiencing the LIVE opening at SEA Games and also to watch the actual competition. I feel that my children are so lucky, especially Gwen, who is only 2 years old, and she can sit quietly to catch the SEA Games at the Stadium. Awesome!

Group photo with Nila. He is huge!

Josh with his new Flik Flak watch!
Grandma and Gwen

A family picture at ITE Central, catching the floorball match. Singapore is strong!
Gwen on the child seat asleep after the floorball match! I cycled from ITE Central and back!
We managed to catch LIVE of tennis at Mountbatten and floorball at ITE Central. Josh and Kate managed to get to see the gymnastics at Bishan Sports Hall. The Organising Committee has certainly placed great effort in planning and also the volunteers! I have never felt the Singapore Spirit until I caught the floorball game. The atmosphere of cheering for your own Singapore Team makes you have the hair-raising experience. Totally memorable.
We felt that we should have bought more tickets for events such as gymnastics and swimming. They were all snapped up so quickly!
Their favourite icon

Love this picture so much!
Through this SEA Games, my children get to know more of the countries names and also the flag designs. We were given a number of country flags from FBT. And they are all so beautiful.

I'm really proud of Singapore to achieve so many medals and kudos for the Team Singapore in displaying excellent results in 2015, breaking own records, game records etc. The smart use of the SEA Games 2015 Nila is also very effective. Kate and Gwen love Nila so much! Whenever we get to see the big Nila statue, they will want to take photo of it!

For this SEA Games, we also arranged to meet up with my University friend, Jiakai and Huiling and their children too! It's really a fun experience and it's a great bonding session for them too!
The SEA Games Carnival

Kate with the football

Hockey Boy

This picture is funny! He attempted to do diving!

Raeann and Kate!

My friend, Jiakai and the children

We are holding on to the card to enter the stations

Sailing!


Fencing girls!
Josh, the hero. He rescued Kate at the top of the slide and accompanied her down! Proud of him.


"I am saved"
They did drawing and colouring at the resting area

Kate colouring attentively!

Josh and his star!

I helped to colour too!

Both girls did their Nila drawing!

Nila again! Kate loves him so much! Didn't know she grabbed his shirt!

I have to mention this. I told the children to choose a number that they like. Both chose number 1!

Kate drawing cheer-message for the Team Singapore!

We are number 1!

Amazing stick balloon man!

Spotted an angel!

Spotted a flower girl! All of them happen to wear all pink too!

A bat girl?
Well done Singapore for this year's SEA Games!

A secret! A Car Licence
Yes, my friends! In this month of June 2015, I have embarked on my driving lessons. It has been a long overdue goal for myself. And I plan to get my driving license by August or September 2015! I am taking Auto!

After researching, I have decided to take the school lessons from Comfort Driving Centre at Ubi. It's the nearest centre from my place. Hence, for this convenience, I chose it. The price per lesson is about $77-$85, depending on the timing. I have also enrolled in a team class, means that my trainers and car used are the same.

I am now in my fourth lesson, and it's really quite fun to drive! To see the traffic, and to know the psycho motor skills and to control the car, it takes practice. I'm actually quite excited every lesson! Having my theory test end of this month! Keep my fingers crossed that I can pass it! Woohoo:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)