Esplanade Visit

Today is Christmas Eve and I have decided to bring my children out to Esplanade. Kate needs her afternoon nap, hence Eve stayed at home with her, while I brought the other two to Esplanade. The bus ride was so comfortable that he slept!

Josh slept on the bus seat!
 We reached Esplanade and it's snack time. We went to Toast Box to get some bread and milo to fill our empty stomach. Josh and Gwen ate them hungrily.

Look at the milo trail at Gwen's chin! Seldom we actually go out to eat snack at Toast Box.

Felt like a tourist after taking this selfie.
 We headed to the outdoor theatre at Esplanade and they were having sound check. Their performance was great! Gwen enjoyed so much!

Gwen's lovely smile!
 We sat by the river and the view was relaxing. Not much crowd and we just took out paper and drew the surrounding. I managed to get Josh to 'touch' MBS! Lovely?

Josh and MBS! 

Group picture

Gwen had her stint at grabbing the MBS!
We were in luck! We managed to catch live performances by the UkeBoomers! They sang so many oldies and Christmas mash ups too! I enjoyed their performances!

Gwen automatically posed at the seats!

A food picture at Citilink
We had our dinner at Citilink and headed back home! What an enjoyable and relaxing day! My next time there, I will bring my whole family there. Awesome place to hang out.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)