My 32nd Birthday

I'm officially 32 now! Had a great simple birthday celebration back at our newly renovated place! Honestly, I feel so blessed to have a steamboat birthday celebration and it's healthier, cheaper and we can eat wearing comfortable house clothes!

Eve went to buy the ingredients early in the morning

Our group photo with our parents and children. My dad also brought his rice balls! Every year, during my birthday, it's also eating rice balls! Love it so much!

A group wefie! Currently, we are dining in this new room - the study room. 

Erm... A Christmas and Birthday cake for me? Thanks to my friend Jian Bang for getting this cake for me!

Love this funny picture

Happy birthday to me! They smiled because I told them: "The one with the greatest smile has the largest piece".
Family is indeed very important and I will definitely be much more efficient in my work-life balance in the coming 2016!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)