Felt Touched

TOUCHED BY GOD
I felt touched by God yesterday at Sunday service. My Pastor prayed for me for the first time and I fell! Wow. I honestly felt different. The same feeling when I first received Christ nine years ago back at EXPO. It was surreal and I realized that even though things have changed, God didn't change. He made me realise that he has blessed me spiritually, financially and also for my family.

I have been praying and he gave me the chapter in Ecclesiastes 11:2. I really hope that He will give us wisdom in it!


TOUCHED BY HISTORY
Yesterday, I went back to my house in Sengkang, and I discovered one of my old diaries that I have written when I was at Secondary Four. I was amazed that I managed to write a post every two days and I managed to document my feelings very well! I read about my graduation day account, whereby I wore my school uniform while others wore their casual or formal clothes for the event! I was feeling out of place literally because all of us then supposed to dress up. However, for my class boys, they had decided to come to a consensus to all wear school uniform. That was such a memorable day!

Thinking back, I had fun writing diaries back then, and I felt relaxed after penning down my thoughts. Awesome! And yes, I should do it more often!

I went down to the old fitness corner with Josh. And I had recollections of Mickey and I. Both of us enjoyed so much of the morning and evening walks! We had the common chemistry of where to go next. He had been a great childhood companion with me since I was Primary 3. History brings back memories and I felt thankful for them!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)