Jude 2

Write down what I see.

I'm just so amazed that today, God showed me Jude 1. I continued to read the next chapter, and read about writing down what I see.

I feel that everyday, there's so many personal and worldly encounters and experience. It's important to document down so that one day, we can read, think it through and reminisce the past experience.

Exercise
Today I jogged six rounds at the stadium and the feeling was terrific. These days, I didn't carry my handphone with me when jogging. I felt that it made me not focused in my exercise and I used to pause at intervals to catch pokemon. That's wasting of my time and compromising on my stamina! I have to break free from it. I just wanted the precious thirty minutes of exercise time must be optimised. Hence, no more hand phone when jogging.

I have been jogging these days consistently and it gives me energy to run my schedules. Excellent!

Rubbish
Yes. Rubbish. I have picked up close to twenty objects on the ground at my nearby car park today. I can't believe that people are fine with littering after drinking their packet drinks, mineral water and even food packets! I even have to remove a dangling plastic bag from the shrub branch.

Josh assisted me with the picking up of rubbish. I really hope that we can do our part in making our environment clean. Whenever I see passersby walking past trash on the ground, they seem apathetic about it. Probably they feel picking up rubbish seems to be an unglamorous act or they feel it's just not their business. The world is our home, and each of us have to play our part to make our environment clean.

Once, my children and I picked up two huge plastic bags of trash using tongs within 50m of walking path along Punggol Road. Many of the rubbish are plastic bags, used cigarettes, Styrofoam bits and plastic bottles. I really wonder why are they present when there are dust bins nearby the vicinity!

This holiday period, whenever we go, we'll arm ourselves with pairs of tongs so that we can readily pick up trash and put them into dustbins. Actually, I feel a sense of accomplishment when the place is back to its clean state!

Yesterday, we went to Bishan Park and I picked up so much trash on the stepping stones along the plains. There's literally a plastic bag filled with trash stuck on the stone (waiting for me to collect it), tin cans, sweet wrappers and large mineral bottles. I hope that I can spread this awareness of 'Clean and green'  back to our society.

Last minute air ticket
This is the first time that I have ever bought air ticket on the actual day of flight! I helped my father in law purchase a flight to Guangzhou via Skyscanner. The website is user friendly and amazing thing is that there are different prices to choose from. I chose the cheapest one. And the last minute flight to Guangzhou costs merely $350 one way. Reasonable right?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)