Hi Everyone


Hmm, guess that this week was quite a hectic week for me. Yes, its been quite tough for me. However, I believe that tough times will make me even tougher ya?



Been at Boon Lay for the past 3 days for roadshows and I tell you, yes, I've have made a few confirmations.




Those working ladies, majority of them are stuck up. Damn stuck up. They just feel that they are working and that they refuse to stop at all. Damn t hem. Bitches I tell you. Always say that they are busy... rushing (to go and die)... Just hope that they are careful in what they do... Bloody hell... Damn bitches...


Opps.... Yes, I know that I shouldn't say these... but this is really how I feel inside. Female dogs... So friends, if you are working now, do not even behave like them ya????




Those Malays working ladies are very much friendlier. Even though they are busy, they bother to smile at you and say 'Next time.' Those Chinese are the ones that are damn bitches... Hope that they can find a life... Really have no sense of humane manners.





Friends


Yes, its really been awhile eversince I have met my CSC friends. Got one of the days, I saw them at City Hall MRT station. However, they went to the next carriage. And I believe that they have a gathering which I was not informed at all... Hmm... Or I didn't actually check.




That actually reminded me... Have I actually forgo my friendship time? I have no idea though. Went out with my Material Science friends on Monday to celebrate Xiaoting's birthday and of course, I am really very happy to catch up with them again. :) And also found out that Angel was sick. I believe that everything that I am doing now is temporary. I will try my best and allocate more time for my friends, and most importantly, for my family and my girlfriend lo...




Met up with Hisham yesterday and I am quite happy to meet him up again coz its been around 3 months eversince we have met? Ha... We always meet up to eat stingray at *scape. Yup... Stingray buddies... Ha... Find that he has tamed down quite abit already. Ha... Maybe really turning older? :) Yesterday was also my first time going to THE BALCONY at HMV building and the place is quite a nice place to chill actually. Overseeing the Orchard Road and the hustle and bustle of people even though its on a Saturday night. Thanks for asking me out man... Ha.





Oh yes, talking about friends. I met one of my friend recently and I comforted him that things are going to be okay for him. And try not to worry about things too much. Its been awhile eversince I have gone or kept in touch with the organisation but from what I have been reading, things are actually not going quite right though for him... Wonder if I can help? Ha... Hope things are fine man... :)




Mervyn, you gotta jiayou ya??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006