Hello Everyone!!

Its been an exciting week for me coz I have been doing roadshows from Monday to Thursday. Met alot of different types of people again... Ha.


After these roadshows, I came to realise that Malays are actually much more friendlier people than Chinese. And many Chinese are really very stuck up and like to act busy. So F-up. And most of them are ladies... especially those who dress up and think that they are very pretty those kind... Ha... (pardon me)


Then, met quite a few friends too!

Edwin at IMM
Xiaohui at Tanjong Pagar
Bryan at Bedok
Luke at Bedok
Annie at Bedok
Cheekian at Bedok on the way home...

Its really been very long time eversince I have met them! Ha... Feel really happy to see them! Yeah... :)


Love Malays...

(Hisham will be very happy if he were to read it)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006