I think I gotta change my image soon, quite a few people has been saying that I am looking quite young, younger than what I should be...

Its a compliment? But I should try and do something lo.


Some suggestions
1. Change my hairstyle (less spikey)
2. Be more tan
3. Engage in putting on spectacles
4. Wear silver watch
5. Better build??


Think the first 4 can be immediate change...
For hairstyle, I'm thinking of 1 that will suit my face... Ha...
Tanning, can be done in 1 day.... Ha.
Spectacles, well, I have 1 white rimmed specs, that's too quirky, I find. Gotta get one with black rimmed one ba.
Silver watch, gotta see-see-look-look... (got lobang??)


Better build, well, this gotta work it out though.
Was thinking to jog 3 x a week, just 20 minutes. Will try to work something out from there. Yea.


Have been eating outside food for the past few weeks and seriously, it isn't good for health. When I return home, I will hope for some home cooked food to munch. Usually it will be oats and milk. If lucky, there will be some left over vegetable soup for me... Woohoo. Simply enjoy the taste of non-msg food.


Really kinda miss my swimming days after or during school days. Hmm... should not actually neglect it eh? Ha...



"Time is within our hands, its up to us how to manage and use it."
-Anonymous

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)