Yes, today was my god-pa's 1 year death anniversary and I'm really really very amazed at the big paper house that my god ma has actually bought for him. Its really very big and I can't imagine that my god-pa will be staying there.

And last night, while manning the house at the void deck, I slept at the void deck, on the rattan mat. Ha... Initially, I had no pillow. So I folded another rattan mat and used it as my head pillow. After that, I find it quite uncomfortable...

Then, the clever me got an idea. I found stacks of rice grains and decided to use 1 and try. ANd I didn't expect that it was actually very comfortable. It followed the contours of my head... Ha... Perfect for sleeping!!! And tadaa...


Woke up at around 6plus in the morning and in the afternoon, we finished all the prayers and the burning of the house. Guess what? I even played with them catching for 1 hour... The game really tested my ability of shuttle runs... Catching them is quite ok.... but continuously catching them is quite breath-taking... HA! Took some pictures with my favourite Bevbev (Bear-bear) and Marcus... :)

Picture of us (addition of Xijia)

Picture of my cute K2 Natnat... She is really very cute.... :) Love her very much lo... :)


:) Oh yes, Natnat is soon going to have a new sister soon! Name Ashley!! ANd she is going to be a GOLDEN PIG! Ha.... :) Yea... which is 2 cycles of me... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006