Micellaneous Postings!

Ha...

Well, this guy, I saw him for 2 days and took with him this pic on the second day. And I am really amazed by his hairstyle. Its real hair I tell you... Ha... He is a poly student.... forgot his name already... but he's real funny!


Well well, on thursday, I met up with Crystal at Bukit Batok and real nice to see her... after months ba... Ha. Then she told me about the history of West Mall and that it used to be a hill (bukit) and they removed the hill to build the shopping centre. Ha...



Coincidentally, I met Mika at Bukit Batok hours after I met Crystal. Ha... Its Mika's home town though... So qiao. And she was about to meet Crystal later in that evening for SOKA NDP training later... Ha. Then we took this pic.. :)

Eve and I at EMERGE conference...

Ha, to go back to childhood, Eve and I took these pictures outside the Church... Ha...




Ya, I'm not muscular yeah....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006