Hi Everyone

Yesterday was quite a fruitful day for me. Went from Bedok and NTU and Bedok again, just to meet clients and new prospects. Gave me the fulfillment because I just find that this is the way to go. Initially, I planned to pack the 2 bedok appointments back to back, however somehow or rather, they are unable to meet me at that time.

At NTU, I was amazed that their new canteen was well-furnished, just like those shopping centre foodcourt and I tell you, it doesn't look like a Uni at all... They are in fact improving the outlook for their students.


The more Vietnamese people I meet, the more I like them better. Find that they are very friendly and yes, they smile alot. This is very uncommon especially for Singaporeans. Their smiles are really from their heart and they are very modest people. And the good thing is that their dreams are very big! (This was found out when I told them to fill up their short-medium-long term goals).

This career certainly has allowed me to meet different genres of people and their attitude towards life is totally of a wide range!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)