Oh man

I just find that the pace of life in Singapore is really very fast.

Its like for yesterday, I suddenly felt that time is not on my side....

I met 6 people yesterday and I tell you, it is really quite straining for me. Ha... But its ok la... coz got close cases... :) It is kinda like back-to-back and that after appointment, rush down for training and then meet the rest of the 4 people that my secretary has actually set for me. Woohoo...


Yeah...

But time is really ticking so fast that I just find it not enough... That's why today I decided to take a half day break and just to relax. To make up for yesterday's hard work. Yeah....



Today, I just couldn't take it and guess what? I went to cut my hair and I love it! Ha... Coz it is much more manageable and that I am able to style it easier... Still prefer the good old EC Cut at my Rivervale Mall. Convenient and no one! Love the 'no-one' part because 11am is just non-peak. Everyone's working while I'm not... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)